Experience advanced technology with the Spy Pen Camera. This hi-tech gadget has sophisticated technology packed into the compact body of a pen. In addition to being a writing instrument, this gadget also serves as a camera, video and sound recorder. The fascinating pen has a special slot for your micro SD card. you can store upto 32GB of your personal and professional stuff inside the sdcard in your pen. You can easily transfer your media files on to your computer, as the gadget has its own inbuilt USB device. The USB device simultaneously charges the gadget, while attached to your computer.
- Colour: Gold and black ( Brand New)
- Camera Pixels : 5 MP
- Memory : Expandable upto 32GB
- Includes: a pen with camera lens, built-in USB device and SD card slot
- Photo Click, Audio & Video Recording
- Sound recorder
- Motion detector
- Video Frame Rate: 30FPS
- Video resolution: 980 x 720 in the AVI format
- Picture resolution: 980 x 720 in JPG
- Memory : 8 GB SD Card ( Included)
- Battery Charging Time : 2 Hours
- Recording Time : Upto 90 Min
- Up to 32GB external memory
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion batteries
- Warranty : Lifetime Warranty
How to Use Spy Pen Camera?
- Place the Video Spy Pen where it will get a clear view and audio of what you want to record.
- Press the RECORD ON/OFF BUTTON on the top of the pen for 5 seconds
- The working Status LED will illuminate amber and after 5 seconds will blink blue to indicate recording has started.
- While recording, you may want to save sections of video to the sd card memory.
- Press the RECORD ON/OFF BUTTON to save. Please note that the length of file recorded will affect the time it takes to save. The working Status LED will revert to yellow when saving is complete. NOTE: The Video Spy Pen cannot record while saving a file.
- You may then resume recording by pressing the RECORD ON/OFF BUTTON. The working Status LED will revert to blinking blue again to indicate it has begin to record again. Note: If you press the RECORD ON/OFF button for 5 seconds and the working Status LED light blinks 4 times and the unit shuts off, the memory is full.